Preparing to interview some candidates soon? Don’t forget to ask some behavior and other insightful questions. Here are some samples:
- What type of manager do you prefer to work for?
- What type of co-worker do you find it difficult to work with?
- How do you structure your day to avoid being overwhelmed and complete necessary duties?
- What did you enjoy/dislike about your prior positions?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about the company?
Want more ideas? Contact People Rock HR Services for help to help identify the best candidates for your positions.
Employers in California can no longer ask about salary history or criminal convictions during the interview and selection process. People Rock HR Services can conduct a Solid Hiring training at your location.