Employee Hiring: Insightful Behavior-Based Interview Questions To Ask During Interviews
Preparing to interview some candidates soon? Don’t forget to ask some behavior and other insightful questions during the interview.
Here are some samples:
- What type of manager do you prefer to work for?
- What type of co-worker do you find it difficult to work with?
- How do you structure your day to avoid being overwhelmed and complete the necessary duties?
- What did you enjoy/dislike about your prior positions?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about the company?
REMINDER… Employers in California can no longer ask about salary history or criminal convictions during the interview and selection process.
Elmore HR Consulting Is Here To Help!
Want more? Contact Elmore HR Consulting to discuss making changes to your interview process which will help identify the best candidate for your positions. Elmore HR Consulting can conduct Solid Hiring training at your location. We offer companies in Sacramento, CA and Folsom, CA, full HR service and employee management support so you can get back to the things you are passionate about in your business.